Which Things Could We Use?
1. Luthier, hook, we should try
to be so hard. String-wound. Coil.
2. All the sewn books go tap tap tap at
the tabernacle door. Rib-swifts. Lung-guards.
3. Threaded jar lip. Tender rips. Dome
of forget-me-not blue. Rotten we.
4. Soldier-love and spark-sparrows
lifting wool where needles fall. Curtain dirty.
5. Monstrous sail eight times folded
to a purse. Cotton-wire crewel.
6. Paneled hilt. A spring-pulled
labyrinth. Hoof-print primed.
7. Vernacular gills web cold tablets, close flaps.
Arrows: little throats stuffed with thread.