Wednesday, May 21, 2008

poetry and divination demonstration

I make a found poem/forecast using a parts of speech die and a book:




I am experimenting with the form of the "how to" video. This is my first one. It has problems. 1.) it is blurry 2.)it is upside down 3.) I didn't list the step where you write the words out *in the order in which they appear in the poem* 4.) most of the video is upside down.

BUT

I'm thinking of making one of these each week as a "poetry forecast" sort of thing. I'm going to try and re-shoot the vid tonight.

Here is a transcript of the poem (and yes, I really used bibliomancy and cleromancy to make this poem/forecast).

from Barbara Guest's "Green Revolution"

Being
listening
sounding
appear
is
bringing
appears
approaching
relinquishing
going
telling
whispering
is
indicating
might be
go
go
It's
I'm
looking
looking
it's
isn't

No comments:

is this real?